- 5 1/2 w x 4h blue card (5 1/2 x 8 folded sheet)
- 4 3/4w x 3 1/2h orchid card stock
- 4 1/4w x 3 1/4h glossy white paper sheet, like photo paper
- EK Success Corner rounder zig zag
- 3 1/2w x 2h lime paper with corners rounded
- 1 1/16 bright pink satin ribbon bow
- Easter Egg Stamp, Personal Stamp Exchange, Petaluma 1988
- Black Colorbox Ink, Clear embossing and a heat tool
- Gel Pens
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink, Ranger Products, Wild Plum and Stream
Squeeze out a little of the inks onto waxed paper. Have some alcohol available to dilute ink and with cotton ball, apply in circular strokes to paper until you have the look you want.
You may also use copic markers, watercolor or chalks to color the eggs.