- 4w x 5 1/2h pink card (4 1/2x 8 folded sheet)
- 4w x 1h mulberry fiber tissue
- 4w x 1/2h mulberry fiber tissue
- 3 1/4w x 4 3/8h baby carriage paper, double sided print
- 1 3/8w x 3 3/4h pink card stock
- 1 1/2w x 4h darker pink card stock
- Dark pink heart shaped brad
- Baby Buggy Cutout, Cricut, Stretch your Imagination Cartridge, Cricut
*Background baby buggy paper, foreground dark pink
- White Grosgrain bow 1/4 ribbon
- Baby lettering, Moxy Alphabet, Quickutz, 2x2 alphabet
Fold one edge of the printed paper and fasten with a heart. This way you can get a peek at the background paper pattern. I use glue stick to affix the tissue paper so it does not pucker or tear.
Write the baby's name, or welcome instead of baby.