- 2 5/8w x 2 1/2h red card (2 5/8 x 5 folded sheet)
- 1 7/8w x 1 7/8h green cardboard reindeer 1 cutout, Cricut Christmas Cheer Cartridge
- 2 1/4white square
- Red rhinestone
- Mini Tag in White, Quikutz 2x2 mini tag
- Green cord
- Joy stamp in Black, Close to the Heart D1112, Seasonal Celebrations
- Tiny red star (I found it on the ground)
- 1 1/2w x 1 1/2 h brown fuzzy paper
- Foam dot for back of tag
I put tiny glue dots around the back of the reindeer cutout and glued the fuzzy brown behind it.
If you wanted to have several reindeer in a row, cut them out that way with the Cricut. The first one could have a red nose and the rest could be black.