- 5w x 6 1/2h White Card (10 x 6 1/2 sheet, folded)
- 4 1/2w x 6 1/4h Pale lavender card stock
- 2 1/4w x 5 7/8h mottled lavender and pink paper
- 1/16w x 6 1/2h blue paper strip
- 3 3/4 w x 2h pink paper
- 4 light blue square brads
- Vellum Inspirational Sayings Craft Essentials from JoAnns
- Tinkerbell cutout Cricut Tinkerbell and Friends Cartridge
- Imagine Plastic Tag Craft Essentials from JoAnns
- Pink satin ribbon
- White #4 032 ribbon for Imagine Krenik
- Crystal Fire Glitter for wings and pom poms Martha Stewart
- Foam Tape to attach Tinkerbell
I cut out Tinkerbell with a black background, pink hairband, shoes and dress, yellow hair, black eyeballs, and white wings and pom pom. I rubbed a little pink chalk to rouge her cheeks.
I wanted to write Tink You on the card but my test subject (husband) did not get it so I abandoned the idea. You could also write I Tink I Love you on the card.